Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hangin' In There

It might not seem like it, but I'm hangin' in there, with writing, with life, with everything.  Though it's taken a little bit out of me lately, I'm still plugging away.  Not thousands of words per day, or even a thousand words per day; nor, sometimes, a large enough accumulation of words to comment about here, but I'm putting one foot in front of the other.

Since last post, I've worked on:

--a review

--a short story

--a chapter for a different novel

--a memoir

--other assorted pieces

--other blogs.

So if you've logged in and thought: "Well, that was a good idea that hasn't gone well," have no fear.  I've been sluggin' through.  I've got a vacation coming up soon, so I should be here more often.  The goal, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment