Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday March 10, 2014

Yes, it's been awhile.  I was really, really sick (again) with a headcold that wiped me out.  I was barely able to function at work at all, but I went in because an event I coach had its competition this past Sunday (actually, yesterday, now that I think about it).  So I went to work and came home, had some soup, and slept.  Since last Thursday, maybe Wednesday, March 5th or 6th.  Saturday I slept all day, went to the group meeting, then returned and went to sleep.  The competition was Sunday.  I awoke at 6 a.m., met everyone at 7 a.m., got to the competition by 8 a.m.  And I got home from the competition at 8 p.m.  At which time I went to sleep.  Today I slept until about 10 a.m., and had to catch up on house things and my job.  And now I'm still tired and about to go to bed. 

I know we're supposed to write regardless, but I couldn't function at all.

And that's the end of my whining.  For now.

But a good, big post coming up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment